MENU

Slide

Thursday, February 02, 2006

today was alright :)
was pretty tired hehe, somemore my eyes abit swollen
hahas. so weird weird de
den during free lesson me & aishah went around the class
and try to get our class people to go watch "i not stupid too" on monday
althought i watch before le hehe
hehe and YAY ! HALF THE CLASS GOING !
so excited :)
i love 4E5. WE'RE SO STEADY LAHS !
LOLSS !

i miss my big crabbies, miss the camp !!
miss the nights we spent lying at the bball court and watch the stars :)
MISS THE FUN !!
MISS MY GWENIE DARLING ~

hahas. today after bio
I SUDDENLY BECOME SO ENERGETIC >.<
i duno why also hahahahs
i love me :)

nice hor ? sunset @ st andrew village.


MY BIG CRABBIES ! I MISS YOU PEOPLE LOADS! :)

only four crabbies ~ sad.. tg, ian, fidel, gwenie, shiya.


cousins :) during chinese new year hehe.

after sentosa >.< TIRED ARHH !

No comments: